In Roma 5 design we have a sincere respect for your privacy.
Our company in respect of the importance of the proper collection, preservation, processing and storage of personal data of customers and visitors / users of the e-shop, explicitly states that keeps all management and protection safety guarantees of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, in compliance to those specified in the European Regulation no. 2016/679, as incorporated in our national law and force.
Our company is committed to keep your personal data secure and protected. You will find below the information on what personal data we collect, process, and store and why.
How we use your personal data (name, address, phone, email)
- In shipping and delivery, for the proper and timely shipping of your order.
- In sending messages by email for the confirmation and details of your order.
- To prevent and detect criminal actions, either against you, or against our company.
- To be aware of your preferences and thus ensure that we offer you exactly what you want and to remain competitive.
The history of your communication with our company
Your communication with Roma 5 design via email or via Facebook, Instagram etc., is stored and used only to serve our customers at the best possible services. In addition, it is used for the training of our staff, so every time you contact us, you get the best customer support possible.
Third party transmission of personal data
Our company hereby explicitly declares that it will not make any illegal or improper use of your personal data and will not transfer in any way, for any reason, and to any third party personal details except those that are required for delivering and improving our services.
However, we do share personal data that you have given us your explicit consent to do so, to companies cooperating with Roma 5 Design, to support, promote, and execute your trading relationship with us, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal information does not undergo any unlawful processing. These are companies that contribute to the proper and smooth functioning of our e-shop and to the proper execution of your order, such as web and digital application development companies as well as courier services companies.
Storage of your personal data
Our company explicitly states that maintains the personal data the customers / users are sharing, and only these, for as long as the latter remain active in their account or for as long as necessary to offer you our services.
To the extent deemed reasonably necessary, our business in compliance with obligations and requirements that derive from the law, either to resolve disputes or for the prevention and detection of criminal acts, is entitled to retain your stored personal data, even if you have disabled your account, or it is no longer necessary to provide you our services.
You have a series of rights on the personal information / data that you have provided our company. More explicitly:
- The right to be informed about the collection, processing, preservation and storage of your personal data from our company (see above!)
- The right to have access at all times to the personal data, information and details that you yourself have provided us
- The right to ask us to modify- in case they are not correct- the data that our company keeps about you, and the right to modify (through your personal account / profile) all details relating to the provided personal data
- The right to ask us to delete personal data the company keeps about you. In this case, the company is obliged to delete your data without undue delay, if one of the following exclusively mentioned reasons is applicable:
- the personal data is no longer necessary, in relation to the purposes for which it was collected by our company, or were otherwise treated,
- you have withdrawn your consent to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data from our company and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- you object to the processing of your personal data and no compelling and legal grounds for processing exist,
- the personal data have been illegally processed,
- the personal data must be deleted in order to respect legal obligation under EU law in which our business is subject,
- the personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of services of the Information Society directly to a child, as specifically mentioned in no. 8 par. 1 GKPD
- The right to receive the personal data you have provided our company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and also the right to transmit such data to another controller (right to data portability).
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please contact us at roma5des [at] outlook.com. Once you will exercise any of the afore mentioned rights, we will immediately take care of your request and we will answer you within (30) workable days after its receipt. In any case, we will immediately contact you, in order to inform you either about meeting your request or about the objective reasons that prevented us from meeting it.
All payments made by online are secured by the most modern way of executing online payments available. For further details see our terms and conditions page.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: roma5design.gr
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.